- Maintaining a welcoming Christian worship centre in the heart of a growing town.
- Being attractive to newcomers and professional staff.
- Providing small meeting areas that can accommodate church and community groups.
- Providing flexible areas for children, youth and adult activities.
- Providing washrooms to current standards.
- Providing appropriate kitchen facilities on the main level.
- Providing kitchenettes in convenient places in the building.
- Creating a venue that may also attract revenue-producing events.
- Providing rental space as possible.
- Reducing operating costs and including long-term maintenance planning.
United Church of Canada
123 Main Street East
Milton, ON L9T 1N4
Office: 905.878.8895 ext. 21
Search St. Paul’s